QRP operation is considered using power levels of 5 watts or less CW and 10 watts or less SSB.

I like weak signals

Do more with less...QRP

Thursday, May 8, 2014

2014 Southwest Ohio DX Association Frank Schwab W8OK Award to W8KJ !!

I am overjoyed with gratitude and appreciation for having received this very prestigious award from the Southwest Ohio Dx Association.

Those who have been granted this award before me are 100% first class operators and I am in awe to have been considered as one among them.

Frank was a first class ham, founder of Hamvention, and a great man. Having been chosen as a W8OK award recipient is a huge honor.

It will no doubt renew a challenge within me to be the best amateur radio operator I can be...

a heart felt and deep thank you.........



No comments:

Post a Comment