QRP operation is considered using power levels of 5 watts or less CW and 10 watts or less SSB.

I like weak signals

Do more with less...QRP

Monday, November 25, 2013

CQ WW CW Contest results

Im working toward DXCC QRP - ever so slowly...
Over the weekend I managed to do some very casual operating during the contest. Adding 4  more countries to my list was a plus. I currently need 14 more.

One interesting experience I noted yesterday was the multipath from almost all signals on 15 meters. Signals were heard short and long path at my station making copy difficult due to the delay..

I also worked a couple of DX stations in Africa thanks to alerts from another operator friend who found them on 17 meters.

I did submit my score to include in our DX club total, My score was a pinch 4,700 points! Not much but better than nothing. hi 72

No comments:

Post a Comment