QRP operation is considered using power levels of 5 watts or less CW and 10 watts or less SSB.

I like weak signals

Do more with less...QRP

Monday, May 15, 2017

magazines periodicals and a ssb/cw kit

A local ham recently gave me 3 boxes of QRP magazines, periodicals, and handbooks.
What a treasure. I plan to share these at our meet ups and tech sessions.

Also  received a MMR 40, ssb/cw kit from the famous Hendricks kits.
whenever this project makes it to the workbench, it will be my first attempt at
building a ssb rig.

I hope everyone who can attend Hamvention does so, and will give DARA,
and your fellow hams patience as we discover and fellowship at the new
venue. It being a new location, will bring issues, good and maybe not so
good.

don't forget FDIM in Fairborn, SWODXA dinner Downtown Dayton,
Contest University, and countless other off site activities.

72

No comments:

Post a Comment